Sunday 2 October 2011

Cards using brand new products!

Forever young

The tree image above is from a brand new stamp set in the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue called Forever Young, which is easy to gloss over on first glance at the idea book but it's a really pretty set. I know certain members of my family are going to love this card. It was one of the cards that we made at the Stampin' Stars Team training on Saturday too inspired by Kimberley Van Diepen on her blog (US Stampin' Up! Demonstrator). The sentiment is from a great set called Petite Pairs. It's a set with lots of greetings that can either be used individually or together as a pair, so it means you can either split the greeting on the front of the card or put one on the outside and one on the inside!

There is also some new patterned paper on there too. This sheet is from the Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper. These papers, together with this stamp set, form part of the Timeless Portrait Suite of products which also includes the Parlour Prints background stamp used below too!



Christmas Gift Box
This Christmas box is also from our team training. It is on a tutorial offered by the wonderfully talented Linzi Mortimer and the original template came from Lauren Meader. The colours used are Real Red and Soft Suede, the patterned top which looks like patterned paper is actually the Parlour Prints background stamp mentioned above and then the greeting is from the lovely Welcome Christmas set which I'm happy to report carried over to the new catalogue!


Ordering and spreading the cost

So... take a long hard look at the brand new catalogue and send me your orders! You can email me or leave a comment here for me to contact you. You can make your payment to me by internet transfer, paypal, cheque or credit card (over the phone).

If there is alot in the catalogue that you would like, and would prefer to spread the cost of your items over several months but still get the benefit of the hostess freebies then get in contact with me about my Stampers Six club - all I need is six members (I have one already waiting), committed to spending £25 each per month for six months, and you will get the free hostess benefits! At the start of the six months you also get a catalogue for free!

My next craft class is being held at Rainham Library on Saturday 3rd December. Add the date to your diaries!

Don't forget - FREE P&P on all orders direct to your door for the next 7 days until midnight Friday- saving £4.95! Let me know if you have any questions.



Jenny

No comments: